The Eagle Food Bank is open to all residents of Eagle or Star needing food assistance.
Please bring a proof of residence to your first visit (a bill or license with your Eagle/Star address).
- At your first visit, we'll have you complete a simple demographic sheet (name/address/dates of birth of you and family members, monthly income and whether you receive food stamps). We collect the info for our records, but we do not share any information.
- At each visit you sign in, printing your name and noting how many in your family fall into each demographic category (senior, adult, and children).
- We are a "Choice" pantry. After signing in, you are provided boxes and a cart to shop through our shelves taking the items you and your family will want. Volunteers are available to assist with questions and selections. Shelves are labeled with the amount of each item you are allowed to take.
We have a good selection of donated food, including fresh produce and bakery items, for customer selection at each distribution.
- Milk and eggs are offered at the 3rd Thursday and the last Tuesday distributions.
Additional food banks in our area:
- Hope Lutheran Church on the corner of Highway 44 & Linder Road
- Star Outreach has a food bank for Star residents
- Meridian Food Bank is open to all residents
- Holy Apostles Catholic Church on the corner of Chinden & Meridian Roads)
- The Salvation Army on State St
The Eagle Community Foodbank
Founded in 1997, The Eagle Community Foodbank is dedicated to supporting our neighbors and families in Eagle and Star with their food needs.
Monthly Distribution Days
- 1st Thursdays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- 3rd Thursdays from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Last Tuesdays from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Located at 149 W. State St, Suite 121 in Eagle, across from the US Bank on the the east side of the Customedica Pharmacy building.
We are open to residents of Eagle and Star only. Please bring proof of residency if you are a new client.
NO PARKING allowed in the front Customedica parking lot.
Please use the graveled parking lot ONLY.
The AmazonSmile program is a great way to donate to our cause. Each time you shop online with Amazon, simply go to their website at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-1258545 and select Eagle Community Foodbank as your charity of choice. Amazon will donate 0.5% of every purchase to our organization.