The Eagle Food Bank is open to all residents of Eagle or Star needing food assistance.
Please bring a proof of residence to your first visit (a bill or license with your Eagle/Star address).
- At your first visit, we'll have you complete a simple demographic sheet (name/address/dates of birth of you and family members, monthly income and whether you receive food stamps). At this time, we collect the info but do not share it with anyone ( an option for the future is to partner with the Idaho Food Bank and that is the info they need).
- At each visit you Sign In, printing your name and noting how many in your family fall into each demographic category (senior, adult, and children).
- We are a "Choice" pantry. After signing in, you are provided boxes and a cart to shop through our shelves taking the items you and your family will want. Volunteers are available to assist with questions and selections. Shelves are labeled with the amount of each item you are allowed to take (volunteers use their discretion to increase the amount for larger families).
We attempt to have a good selection of donated food, including fresh produce and bakery items, for customer selection at each distribution.
- Milk and eggs are offered at the 3rd Thursday and the Last Tuesday distributions.
Additional food banks in our area:
- Star Outreach has a food bank for Star residents
- Meridian Food Bank is open to all residents
- Holy Apostles Catholic Church on the corner of Chinden & Meridian Roads)
- Hope Lutheran Church on the corner of Highway 44 & Linder Road
- The Salvation Army on State St
The Eagle Community Foodbank
Founded in 1997, The Eagle Community Foodbank is dedicated to supporting our neighbors and families in Eagle and Star with their food needs.
1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Last Tuesdays of each month from 6 - 7 pm
Located at 149 W. State St, Suite 121 in Eagle, across from the US Bank on the the east side of the Customedica Pharmacy building.
We are open to residents of Eagle and Star only. Please bring proof of residency if you are a new client.
There is NO PARKING allowed in the parking lot in front of Customedica.
Please use the graveled parking lot ONLY.
We Appreciate Your Donations!
The Eagle Community Foodbank is 501(c)(3) non profit public charity that is funded 100% by the donations from our generous community. All financial donations should be mailed to:
Eagle Community Foodbank
PO Box 1081
Eagle, ID 83616
Donations of non-perishable food items may be dropped off at donation bins located in Eagle Albertson's, Eagle Public Library and Eagle Fire Station #1 on Iron Eagle Drive.
The AmazonSmile program is a great way to donate to our cause. Each time you shop online with Amazon, simply go to their website at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-1258545 and select Eagle Community Foodbank as your charity of choice. Amazon will donate 0.5% of every purchase to our organization.