Welcome to The Eagle Community Foodbank
The Eagle Food Bank is open to all residents of Eagle or Star needing food assistance.
Please bring a proof of residence to your first visit (a bill or license with your Eagle/Star address).
- At your first visit, we'll have you complete a simple demographic sheet (name/address/dates of birth of you and family members, monthly income and whether you receive food stamps). At this time, we collect the info but do not share it with anyone ( an option for the future is to partner with the Idaho Food Bank and that is the info they need).
- At each visit you Sign In, printing your name and noting how many in your family fall into each demographic category (senior, adult, and children).
- We are a "Choice" pantry. After signing in, you are provided boxes and a cart to shop through our shelves taking the items you and your family will want. Volunteers are available to assist with questions and selections. Shelves are labeled with the amount of each item you are allowed to take (volunteers use their discretion to increase the amount for larger families).
We attempt to have a good selection of donated food, including fresh produce and bakery items, for customer selection at each distribution.
- Milk and eggs are offered at the 1st Thursday and the Last Tuesday distributions.
Additional food banks in our area:
- Holy Apostles Catholic Church (corner of Chinden & Meridian Rds)
- Hope Lutheran Church (corner of Hwy 44 & Linder Rd)
- The Salvation Army on State St has a food bank
- The Meridian Food Bank does not have a residency requirement
- Star has a community foodbank
1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month,10AM-12Noon
Last Tuesdays of each month, 6PM-7:00PM
Located at 149 W. State St, Eagle, across from the US Bank in the rear of the Customedica Pharmacy building.
Thanksgiving Distribution: Tuesday, November 24th, 6PM
Christmas Distribution: Tuesday, December 22nd,
(No distribution on Tuesday, December 29th)
Residents of Eagle/Star only. Please bring proof of residency if you are a new client
There is NO PARKING allowed in the parking lot along State St. at the front of the building.
Please use the graveled lot ONLY.
Eagle Food Bank-Donations always needed!
The Eagle Food Bank is supported by volunteers and generous donations from our community. Please mail any donations to: Eagle Food Bank, PO Box 1081, Eagle, ID 83616. Thanks so much!!
Donations of non-perishable food items may be dropped off at donation bins located in the Eagle Main Fire Station, the Eagle Public Library and in Albertson's.
The Eagle Food Bank is open most Fridays from 4-6pm to receive non-perishable donations.
We are delighted to receive your donation of perishable items (garden produce, etc) on our distribution days ONLY. Volunteers are available to receive your donated produce 9AM-10AM. Any perishable items not distributed during our distribution will be delivered to the Eagle Senior Center.
message phone: #208-631-0702
We are a 501(c)(3) non profit public charity